Artichokes are high in Vitamin C, folacin, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Artichokes offer a health protective substance called silymarin, which may play a role in cancer prevention.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (10 ½ ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or a Frontier packet of soup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups broth of choice
- ½ cup dry white wine, optional
- Place artichokes into food processor and puree.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Transfer to a pot and heat over low heat to serve.
The Ghosh Center Phase One Prehabilitation Program