Chia Seed Pudding
Enjoy!!! Try different flavor combinations like lemon extract, berries on top, cocoa powder etc!
Vanilla Almond Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened hemp seed milk or almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, I use Frontier Herbs
- 1-2 TBS pure maple syrup, raw honey or agave.
- Blend chia seeds into a powder in Vitamix or Magic Bullet (or other blender if need be, I’m not as familiar with other brands being able to powder seeds and herbs).
- Pour into bowl with lid, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well. Do so quickly because it will firm up fast.
- Chill this in the fridge for at least an hour.
- It is good for up to 5 days.
The Ghosh Center Phase One Prehabilitation Program
Top 10 Chia Seed Benefits by Jackie Fetter
- Natural treatment for type-2 diabetes by slowing down digestion
- Adds more fiber to the diet, about 1/3 DV in 1 ounce
- Packed with Omega-3’s
- Stronger teeth and bones, full of calcium!
- 30% DV of Manganese, helpful for bones and assimilating essential nutrients
- Plenty of Phosphorus to synthesize protein for cell and tissue growth and repair
- These little guys have TONS of protein!
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Regulates appetite, sleep and improves mood with it’s Tryptophan
- Helps your ticker by improving blood pressure in diabetics and may also increase healthy cholesterol while lowering total, LDL, and triglyceride cholesterol.