Spring Salad Mix
This is a very fresh, very easy salad for spring or anytime of year!
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- half green bell pepper
- half yellow bell pepper
- balsamic salad dressing
- 1 avocado
- Balsamic vinegar infused with Rosemary
- Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Rinse and toss spinach into a bowl.
- Rinse the can of beans and dry then toss over the spinach.
- Chop up each bell pepper and toss over the spinach leaves.
- Slice the avocado and put slices over the salad.
- Lightly coat all items with balsamic dressing.
- How to infuse vinegars
- Canning Jar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat vinegar in the jar. Add the chopped herbs.
- Seal up the jar for 2 weeks to 2 months.
- Pour out liquid and strain.
The Ghosh Center Phase One Prehabilitation Program