Our annual picnic will be July 14th at Squaw Creek Park. Current and former patients, family members and supporters are welcome. Register now for food and festivities!
If you post or submit information to The Ghosh Circle blog, you give The Ghosh Center (the Center) the irrevocable right to reproduce, edit and publish your submission and distribute it in any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the Site, you agree you will not:
• Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
• Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the Center in its sole discretion
• Post any protected health information (“PHI”) that you are not willing to have copied, published and distributed on The Ghosh Circle blog
• Post advertisements or solicitations for business, chain letters or pyramid schemes
• Impersonate another person or allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
• Post the same note more than once or “spam”
• Distribute viruses or other harmful computer code
• Engage in any other conduct that, in the judgment of The Ghosh Center, exposes the Center or any of its patients, subscribers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type
I authorize The Ghosh Center (“the Center”) to disclose my name and any protected health information (“PHI”) contained in my Share Your Story submission (“Submission”) in the following manner:
The Center may disclose my Submission (text, images and any included PHI) to third parties who are responsible for preparing my Submission for publication. I grant The Ghosh Center, and its respective licensee, successors and assigns, the perpetual right to use, copy, publish and distribute my Submission (text, images and any included PHI), as well as my name, for informational, educational or promotional purposes in any print, electronic, or other medium, including social media.
I agree that the Center may edit my Submission in any manner it deems appropriate. I agree that no materials need to be submitted to me for approval and that The Ghosh Center shall be without liability to me or others for the authorized use(s) of my Submission or name. I understand that the Center shall not be obligated to make any use of the rights set forth herein, and I will not receive any payment in connection with this Authorization.
I understand that any PHI used or disclosed pursuant to this authorization may be subject to redisclosure by the recipient and may no longer be protected by federal law. If I am a patient of The Ghosh Center, treatment will not be conditioned upon whether I submit this Authorization.
This Authorization may be revoked at any time except to the extent action has been taken in reliance upon it. I understand that this Authorization will remain in effect until I specifically revoke it in writing to the following address: The Ghosh Center, 1951 51st St. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402.
This Authorization shall be binding upon my survivors, heirs, descendants, administrators, executors and all others who have or may have a legal claim or rights by virtue of my agreeing to this Release and License. I agree that I am 18 years or older.